I am so excited about being an ambassador for Lululemon! I will teach a Pilates mat class in front of the Phoenix Biltmore store once a month (check the calendar on my Website www.fill-my-cup.com) and we will set up some special events and parties like, “Pilates at the Pool.”
Lululemon, if you haven’t yet discovered the fabulous fit, stylish and sturdy workout wear, is a store I have been shopping in for 5 years and I still wear those very first Capri pants I bought in Whistler B.C.!
Besides the clothes, I love how Lululemon directly communicates their beliefs, for example, “a daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself and off sets stress.” or “Your outlook in life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.” or “Children are the orgasm of life.” I mean really, how much more upfront can you be, than to print words like that on your shopping bags!?
Goal setting is an important element of Lululemon’s culture. Clarifying our goals improves each and every one of our life-success stories. As we choose to be more mindful about our food choices and portions, we may also want to think a little bigger and a little deeper about what goals we are focused on for our life overall. Let’s set some goals for the new school year or approaching Q4!
Here are some questions to get the juices flowing. Time to pull out that notebook, and pencil. These seven questions are straight from the Lululemon website:
1. What are the eight things you value most in life?
2. In 30 seconds or less, write down the three most important goals in your life right now.
3. What would you do if you won $1 million?
4. What would you do if you only had six months to live?
5. What have you always wanted to do but have been afraid to attempt?
6. In looking back at all the things you’ve done, what gives you your greatest feeling of importance?
7. What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?
**Fill Your Cup; let your spirit overflow with success that is, undeniably yours, and true to your soul!